Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Indices fannying about all day with a slight drift lower.

Worth a punt long incase it rips higher into the close.

Levels, Dow could see 18,300, Nas 4840, S+P 2160

I'm not fancying downside, so not looking at it.

And they're off, race to the top. Coordinated signals.

Sorry we're not alowed to use terms like "Race to the top" on this thread any more, apparently they have no international standards to them and are therefore not normalised. :sleep:

But I have to say they appear to be going like a rocket. ;)
I'm up 20 already!

Sorry we're not alowed to use terms like "Race to the top" on this thread any more, apparently they have no international standards to them and are therefore not normalised. :sleep:

But I have to say they appear to be going like a rocket. ;)
I'm up 20 already!

For anyone remotely interested.

Indices will need a collective break of their last swing highs around 17.30 hrs. This will need to happen by 20.05 latest, otherwise, the ambitious targets in my previous post, may be a bridge too far.

Is "bridge too far" ok Postie ?:LOL:

Is "bridge too far" ok Postie ?:LOL:

I think we need to recalibrate the lexicon of the forum as powering and the ubiquitous pair of pump and dump don't quite mean the same to me and maybe one or two others, add to that s/r levels now quoted at 10 point intervals.

I think thats ok, but you'd better check with the self appointed mod. :innocent:

Can you calibrate that please?

Twice the US rallies have failed to hold a sustained trendline, thats unusual. I'm watching a third trendline, if that breaks I'm out.

Twice the US rallies have failed to hold a sustained trendline, thats unusual. I'm watching a third trendline, if that breaks I'm out.

Need picture, don't get ya !

If this is leg three uptrend, could go ballistic !
Keep an eye on the time element.

Just as I was getting the screenshot, the trendline broke.

I'm out at 124.
Thats 50 and 40 ave 45.

Not going to sit around any more. Have a good weekend all.

Attachments

• broke.png
    broke.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 139
Just as I was getting the screenshot, the trendline broke.

I'm out at 124.
Thats 50 and 40 ave 45.

Not going to sit around any more. Have a good weekend all.

I C , well i'm happy enough with the action so far, deeper pullback just now, could propel it higher !