Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just to keep the record straight, I've given up 16 of those 21 points.

went long on everything this morning after that big down on dax...went in on dax at 68 and then got out at like 90.....I keep closing positions too early. Just don't trust oil.

My thinking mode is short, this morning. Will have to watch the long legs that the market has. They can be painful.

My thinking mode is short, this morning. Will have to watch the long legs that the market has. They can be painful.

It will happen when we all throw in the towel and go long.

Personally I think it crawls higher this month and some payback in September when the volume picks back up.

It will happen when we all throw in the towel and go long.

Personally I think it crawls higher this month and some payback in September when the volume picks back up.

Quite a few people seem to be (inc myself) have 10800s as their targets.

I use Swing failure patterns as part of my setups, and looks like on XETRA DAX is did a pretty big one on the daily. Could be wrong, but hey, i trade what i see lol

Quite a few people seem to be (inc myself) have 10800s as their targets.

I use Swing failure patterns as part of my setups, and looks like on XETRA DAX is did a pretty big one on the daily. Could be wrong, but hey, i trade what i see lol

Hard to argue against that target, it had lagged lately.

Seems to go up faster than down too. Take the pips offered and go to bed flat.

Everyone expects this to drop here so this goes higher?

A part of "my edge", I don't expect anything, I just trade what I see up or down I don't give 2 hoots whether it at all time highs or lows, etc, by taking that element away, its less to take into account when making a decision to enter a trade. All of course IMHO. :)

I've been saying the s&p will fall for 4 weeks now, I will be right soon. (wont I?)
Cant trade this, cant buy at these prices and when I sell it goes up!

A part of "my edge", I don't expect anything, I just trade what I see up or down I don't give 2 hoots whether it at all time highs or lows, etc, by taking that element away, its less to take into account when making a decision to enter a trade. All of course IMHO. :)

I liked your post because i agree with you.

Often I do try to "anticipate" where price will go, and use this when deciding to take a trade. But much of the time I use this thread to "think out loud".

in american football we call that a HEADFAKE. double reverse..run it one way then run it hard the other way

i got faked out:rolleyes:

I've been saying the s&p will fall for 4 weeks now, I will be right soon. (wont I?)
Cant trade this, cant buy at these prices and when I sell it goes up!

you know I'm kind of with you and kind of not lol
Made alot of money going long but I have to say oil manipulations to drive down and up resource stocks in the U.S. is getting pretty old. They purposefully let it go down so that it can drive rallies in the future and vice verse.