Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

From 7:30 last night the s&p went up 8 handles.
It started going up at 7:20 today from 2162 that means they will close Mondays gap at this rate.

Exactly the same as yesterday.

Attachments

• snp.png
    snp.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 86
In profit, I think I'll go to sleep now and just wake up richer ;). Who'd be short this market?

Stay sleeping you half way there.
Not a bad feeling making money day trading when you sleeping.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 49
  • To-Get-Rich-1.png
    To-Get-Rich-1.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 41
:sleep: Good morning everyone.
Wheres the s&p at 3am new york time? My goodness its at 2170 :-0
How did that happen. ;)

Mind you I'm way down on my ftse short. :whistling

Although I feel that the analogy of picking up pennies in front of a steam roller is fairly accurate :/

edit: changed my mind, out for -4

:sleep: Good morning everyone.
Wheres the s&p at 3am new york time? My goodness its at 2170 :-0
How did that happen. ;)

Mind you I'm way down on my ftse short. :whistling

My FTSE trade got stopped out o'night -15. Thought something like this might happen. Going to build on short position for 6800 zone.

Danger area is that this keeps going as everyone gives up on a reversal because they realise there is no where else to put money to earn a return! ie the fund managers pile in. So I have that at the back of my mind and will act accordingly.

The markets will always try and trick you with mind games!

Well ftse is back where it was 9 years ago! Interest rates are as close to zero as we will get, and "The number of people in the UK securing a permanent job has fallen for two months in a row".
It didnt work for Japan and it isnt working here. Who would have thought it?

Well ftse is back where it was 9 years ago! Interest rates are as close to zero as we will get, and "The number of people in the UK securing a permanent job has fallen for two months in a row".
It didnt work for Japan and it isnt working here. Who would have thought it?

Slow motion train crash! One wonders where this will all end.. and it won't be pleasant. Seems we have learnt nothing again from 2008/09. This will be a credit bubble to end all bubbles, esp if banks feel "forced" to lend.

I do hope when the guts drop out the system I will be able to pick up some dirt cheap assets with the money saved that I have been punished for doing so this last 8 yrs. Revenge is a dessert best served cold they say!

Last edited:
Slow motion train crash! One wonders where this will all end.. and it won't be pleasant. Seems we have learnt nothing again from 2008/09. This will be a credit bubble to end all bubbles, esp if banks feel "forced" to lend.

I do hope when the guts drop out the system I will be able to pick up some dirt cheap assets with the money saved that I have been punished for doing so this last 8 yrs. Revenge is a dessert best served cold they say!

Agree with what you saying.
But how will it end.
Aussies and Kiwis few years from zero rates, printing and QE.
Then China and India to print money still a long way off.

One good thing inflation seems a thing of the past around the globe.
Don't tell @Atilla

I'm short silver, looking to 20 in the short term, 19.2 in the longer term. Then we go up again.