Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I see the 'L' word is out in force today.
I can understand the sentiment, ie its retraced back to the highs EVERY single time its fallen, so if you have deep pockets and are prepared to hold you WILL make money.
I just cant get over the logic of central banks, they are in debt to their eyeballs and they need inflation to take off to wipe out that debt, but prices just keep going lower - duh thats globalisation!
So after decades of empirical evidence from Japan that lower interest rates DOES NOT WORK they keep lowering interest rates. No one has a clue what to do, they really have screwed it up big time.

And yet stock markets are at all time highs! Where else can you put your money? You cant put it in gold or silver because those prices are being manipulated down by derivatives.
It will go bang one day, just dont try to predict that one day out of the thousands that weren't.

If ftse breaks 6633 I'm long until then nothing!

I see the 'L' word is out in force today.
I can understand the sentiment, ie its retraced back to the highs EVERY single time its fallen, so if you have deep pockets and are prepared to hold you WILL make money.
I just cant get over the logic of central banks, they are in debt to their eyeballs and they need inflation to take off to wipe out that debt, but prices just keep going lower - duh thats globalisation!
So after decades of empirical evidence from Japan that lower interest rates DOES NOT WORK they keep lowering interest rates. No one has a clue what to do, they really have screwed it up big time.

And yet stock markets are at all time highs! Where else can you put your money? You cant put it in gold or silver because those prices are being manipulated down by derivatives.
It will go bang one day, just dont try to predict that one day out of the thousands that weren't.

If ftse breaks 6633 I'm long until then nothing!

Well they don't know what to do... just keep kicking that can down the road till the music stops.

Currently my trading makes a lot more than my savings and I don't class myself as a particularly good trader!

Well they don't know what to do... just keep kicking that can down the road till the music stops.

Currently my trading makes a lot more than my savings and I don't class myself as a particularly good trader!

Yep, great news. Although ANY profit would make more than savings with 0% interest rates :)

Just keep it up, small amounts every day. (y)

Intertrader was so bad they had to change their name to intertraderdirect, well as Shakespeare said 'a turd by any other name would smell as rank', their platform is down!

I need a holiday.

Fuel prices to the consumer higher by tomorrow. :LOL:

wait for the Saudi aramco IPO headlines to keep popping up as oil goes lower lol. The turd looking kings are about to sacrifice their healthcare system for their lavish lifestyle.

FTSE traders not going in - don't want to get caught out again. Spike then fade? lets see.