Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• ftsetop.png
    ftsetop.png
    9 KB · Views: 98
:eek:

Chart coming. - just rushed one out.

just look at the facts here.
If ftse keeps going 7041 it would essentially mean that the asx will need to test 5551 area,
the asx doesn't move at this velocity without 2 factors bank policy or commodity prices. I doubt commodities will spike in the next week since gold reached highs and gasoline is getting pumped by the iranians. US earnings last quarter were mixed. Seems as though the ones that missed have bottomed so the real question is will the ones that have been performing continue to do so without any hiccups. Then you have geopolitical issues especially china which resembles a 1914 germany and the US a dominant britain. To add.....seems like the way news is reporting here....british politicians somehow have been able to tap into their reptilian side of the brain and constantly stab each other until the king lizard spawns from the creek. When the central bank injections ease....which is literally any day now...ftse will be back at 6400 asx will be back 5200 and the s&p back at the 2040 levels. The only market which is justified in this rally is the dax.

Right old ding dong going on between bulls vs Bears on US open FTSE 6700 zone - who is going to come out on top? lets see.

Any you guys follow/trade US markets emini's?? Just curious you trade any US markets or pretty much stay with the ftse?

I hate it when that happens, I got spooked about the trade, exited, then it did what I expected it to do :mad::mad::mad::mad:

what about the trade spooked you this time? Maybe you saw somethg odd that is unusual and you were justified err on side of caution? the next 9 out of 10 times this trade will work out?

i dunno, just asking?

Sometimes after taking a setup i've taken confidently a thousand times before, i see an anomaly. i'll get out...on safe side. even if the trade works..i was justified in getting out. there's always another..

what about the trade spooked you this time? Maybe you saw somethg odd that is unusual and you were justified err on side of caution? the next 9 out of 10 times this trade will work out?

i dunno, just asking?

Sometimes after taking a setup i've taken confidently a thousand times before, i see an anomaly. i'll get out...on safe side. even if the trade works..i was justified in getting out. there's always another..

Dow charging out the blocks northwards, pricked my thought process I could be entering a trade like a sucker. As you say, err on the side of caution is a justified course of action, I can live with that.