Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

and it's all great 30 mins before close..

plenty time to screw over confident longs :)

I see you quote futures prices, 2132 cash on s&p would say game over man, but I still think we hit 2150 cash this week.

smart $ is looking for an excuse..to bail when everyone is buying

is this THE top?

this feels weird
do your due diligence

i'm hanging on to these shorts..if i'm wrong i'm wrong, if right i'm ver right

"we spend 3hrs figuring the trend, then we still get squashed" lol

short ES 2130.25

i've seen alot of things but if these bulls are right this week that would mean asx will surpass 5441....WTF??? Oil hitting 55$? lol

i've seen alot of things but if these bulls are right this week that would mean asx will surpass 5441....WTF??? Oil hitting 55$? lol

Couple of brokers calling(guess) 5,900 before year end.

Will need the 4 major banks to do some heavy lifting to get that high.

Buying the dips looks the easy trade on most markets at the moment.

Don't tell Pip.

6702 key for me, need to see a sustained break up from that level.

With you on that one - market pricing on rate cut looking a bit more unlikely for Jul, noticed cable rallying quite strongly. Think this holding ftse back a bit atm.

Ftse lagging the Dax bigtime!

Temporary?

Dax has been lagging the ftse for a while now, this is just normalising.

s&p 2150 come to papa.

Waiting for pip to tell us how they are going to "walk it down" and "the drop will be spectacular" AGAIN! :sleep:

Couple of brokers calling(guess) 5,900 before year end.

Will need the 4 major banks to do some heavy lifting to get that high.

Buying the dips looks the easy trade on most markets at the moment.

Don't tell Pip.

Well we have a guy named cramer here. you do everything opposite to what he tells you......you essentially have 66% chance of getting it right.
Poor old retired people call in to his show to pose a question on a stock......but he was forced to shut down his hedge fund a couple of years ago.....but now he's making recommendations and forecasts on stocks lol

Well we have a guy named cramer here. you do everything opposite to what he tells you......you essentially have 66% chance of getting it right.
Poor old retired people call in to his show to pose a question on a stock......but he was forced to shut down his hedge fund a couple of years ago.....but now he's making recommendations and forecasts on stocks lol

Google 'Cramer Bear Stearns' thats all you need to know. :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+Cramer+Bear+Stearns+