Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

this is truly hilarious

Agreed I am actually laughing out loud right now, he must be joking with us, no one is this bad.
I do not like to see other people losing as much as piphoe but I have to assume this is a wind up.

Agreed I am actually laughing out loud right now, he must be joking with us, no one is this bad.
I do not like to see other people losing as much as piphoe but I have to assume this is a wind up.

lol
new security being issued on nyse
dow jones inversely correlated etf
ticker symber:
pphoe

considering this week is over pip
think you may regain your losses next week. The asx will touch 357 by next thursday...the australians offer free money and we americans are zombies that don't sleep so it all works out

out S ES 2120..

basis was 18.75 ...

initial trade made 5 handles...

i end GREEN which is all any trader worth his salt can aspire :D

friday was strait up...who here bought @ market open and held all way to the close without expecting a PB or two? answer, no one. and i'll bet you never did it!

i know this because i see your skittish footse trades here every day. you guys bail at first sign of profit:whistling

yoour more nervous than a virgin bride on her honeymoon when your in one of your footse trades.:innocent:

so, you have no room to pass judgement on my trades. i'll see you Monday and i'll killt.

friday was strait up...who here bought @ market open and held all way to the close without expecting a PB or two? answer, no one. and i'll bet you never did it!

i know this because i see your skittish footse trades here every day. you guys bail at first sign of profit:whistling

yoour more nervous than a virgin bride on her honeymoon when your in one of your footse trades.:innocent:

so, you have no room to pass judgement on my trades. i'll see you Monday and i'll killt.

I really struggle to understand what you are talking about, you must use American slang?

take him away i want him fwighting wabid wabbits in a week..:LOL:

Pip, problem is there are people here that actually spend hours ahead of time trying to figure out the trend. Last thing anyone wants is to work to gain back money they lost. So when you say I'm buy or selling here.....your consistency will show.
In my opinion the US and German markets plus JPY currencies are probably the most dangerous markets to trade since they don't really adhere to upper and lower confidence limits.....that means they will undoubtedly do things that will set the trend in a global sense. I'm fairly impressed that you haven't wiped out yet though

Hello

Hi, I've been lurking here for a few years on and off .. Thought I should finally get around to introducing myself. I've been trading indices (FTSE, DAX, DOW) for 10 yrs+ on and off with mixed success and several blow outs to be honest ! I'm reasonably good at TA and enter/ exit my issue has always ended up being related to discipline .. Money and risk management ! Love Trading so I'm determined to get it right this time .. Thanks in anticipation for taking the time to read