Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

it's big brother dow holding it - still keener to go down than up following dow moves

SP500 has very bullish technicals, this should lead to a modest gain on the close for sp500, which "should" put ftse100 at about 5360 level

The technicals were also very bullish for SP500 yesterday, it was able to bounce back from deep decline and close with small gain.

SP500 has very bullish technicals, this should lead to a modest gain on the close for sp500, which "should" put ftse100 at about 5360 level

The technicals were also very bullish for SP500 yesterday, it was able to bounce back from deep decline and close with small gain.

bounce back from a stop run if you ask me

if yesterdays s&p ew was correct then it is now moving into a wave three of three giving a target of 25 points +....ha ha with a pinch of salt

The markets are such a tease, they never give me what I want outright.

If the Dax and FTSE want to drop say 50 points apiece, that would be great :)

Dow technicals are neutral for thursday and SP500 is at maximum bullish reading., this usually leads to modest but solid up closes.

should see ftse +60 to +85 on thursday

FTSE100 absorbed a lot of bad news, HSBC pmi and poor GDP data , but it has fulfilled its technical destiny.

Last edited:
PHP:

So you think this is another 'nothing' bounce?

The SP500 is giving a maximum bullish reading,
nothing bounces occur during bearish technicals when the shorts blink or lose their nerve, this has not been the case last two days