Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow technicals are neutral for thursday and SP500 is at maximum bullish reading., this usually leads to modest but solid up closes.

should see ftse +60 to +85 on thursday

Dow technicals are neutral for thursday and SP500 is at maximum bullish reading., this usually leads to modest but solid up closes.

should see ftse +60 to +85 on thursday

Dow has backed off 50 pts taking 21pts off the upside on ftse, so we got +56 on the open

SP500 technical very bullish

FTSE100 5279 implies a Dow minus 135pts

HSBC pmi has tanked a lot of asian markets

Dax down 95 pts

hi sd, my friday target looks down and out at the moment:(

if we don't get there i think the bears will set up camp:(

ftse now -33 weak i long trying for 9:00am reversal- hedge around 5265 (cash)

hi sd, my friday target looks down and out at the moment:(

if we don't get there i think the bears will set up camp:(

i would have thought we get +60 to +80 on ftse. the ftse downswing may be opening gap fil, once the sp500 opens may give ftse some power to go higher, at least RIO/BLT the ugly sisters arent doing their falling off a cliff routine today

Of course, all this is not exclusive to FT. I am looking at four charts, just now. The Euro/$, Dax and CMC are all sharply down. The Dax has broken a triangle on the daily but it is not definite and may well recover. Hey! What do I know? Just an observation.

Of course, all this is not exclusive to FT. I am looking at four charts, just now. The Euro/$, Dax and CMC are all sharply down. The Dax has broken a triangle on the daily but it is not definite and may well recover. Hey! What do I know? Just an observation.

Morning Splitlink, what is "CMC"

i would have thought we get +60 to +80 on ftse. the ftse downswing may be opening gap fil, once the sp500 opens may give ftse some power to go higher, at least RIO/BLT the ugly sisters arent doing their falling off a cliff routine today

the ugly sisters:LOL:...some times it is a bit of a pantomime

taken 20. it still weak and really is being dragged up kicking and screaming. will have a go at a pair later when some sign of strength comes through

FTSE absorbed bad UK GDP data and bad HSBC PMI, this means it is strong.

famous last words

Last edited: