Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,443
-10, what a *****afternoon from me, all the points on offer, and I fu*k it up, gutted, :mad::mad::mad::mad:

On review of my trades, I was trying to jump the gun rather than wait for a valid signal, homework for the weekend, 100 lines "be patient and trade your system" :LOL::LOL:, still time to maybe sneak a quick one in :)

Chart of DAX Entry, P2 marks the spot :cheesy:

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash Friday pm.png
    Germany 30 Cash Friday pm.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 84
Chart of DAX Entry, P2 marks the spot :cheesy:

Would you explain your entry using these Heiken-Ashi candles?

My experience is they get me in too late and out too late.

They smooth the PA but definitely "smooth" my PnL too:confused:

I only ever give limited screen shot's, HA candles form part of my full trading strategy, which I will never reveal to anybody, your correct, they are delayed, but IMHO, that delay often cuts out the whipsaw trades, and keeps the draw low, as you will have noticed by my posts , I enter late and exit trades early, well before they have reached the "highs or Lows" of the move. Apart from my madness of this afternoon :eek:, I rarely try call tops and bottoms of moves, preferring to piggy back "the big boys moves" and entering on developing momentum, and exit well in advance of the climax of the move. :)

With HA candles, the preceding candle to entry, must be an outside bar, if its a leading or trending candle, then it adds strength to the projected move, all of course IMHO