Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I don't think I am yet at your acme of skill however I am vaguely doing something similar without the size!

Thanks mate, but losing £50k in two hours is a humbling experience, ever since then I trade 1/10 the size I used to, we are only as good as our last trade :eek:

Well I lied about not trading anymore, stuck some fresh shorts on about midday and walked out the door - happy with the result considering!

Strugglingtrader, I hope you have already made 20x ££ what I just did :)

Well I lied about not trading anymore, stuck some fresh shorts on about midday and walked out the door - happy with the result considering!

I was on the demo earlier and accidentally transferred my life savings to a live ig account-i thought it was the demo.anyway i went short and was at one point up 1 million english pounds.i was laughing as i thought this was just play money.imagine my horror when i realised what i had done-i closed out the trade and made £1.:innocent:i wont do that again gang.

Good on you, I don't think I've made enough to impress the postman but her in doors will be pleased although she is a bit worried about the fun I'm having ;)

20 quid? That's Fri night sorted(y)

Hold on to your knickers....did someone on this forum say we bottomed at 5903! I wouldn't come out and say anything ever again after that call.

Been out all day just read your comment i assume you mean me.
Just go back and read what i said. It goes something like this "out at 5903 thats me done for the day the market can do what it wants".
My second post later was " i think the rally will be short lived".
Now i am going to say we go back up very soon

ftse will hit 5903 tomorrow imho this is the bottom

Not what you said...by the way have you heard of don't tell me what do buy but when? I buy when I say and I sell when I say not it will happen sometime in the future...even if it causes me a loss.

Losses I can live with.

Not what you said...by the way have you heard of don't tell me what do buy but when? I buy when I say and I sell when I say not it will happen sometime in the future...even if it causes me a loss.

Losses I can live with.

Have another look still trying to work out which multi nic you are??

Did say thought the bottom was in previous to the above always hard to predict still believe we are very close

Morning all. Keeping an eye on the oil price today. Looking to short FTSE from 5815 - 5820 levels. US market closed so could well be rangebound day. Looking for support around 5770. Lets see.

Dow closed today still managed a 250 point move up from its overnight lows.
And now trying to go back down those 250 points.

I think the markets take a breather this week and hold these low levels.
Dax low >9400 IMO.

Did say thought the bottom was in previous to the above always hard to predict still believe we are very close

Priceless!
Market drops 500 points and the bottom is in and a market rally of 1000 points would imply? We are somewhere close to the top for that day maybe, possibly, should be.
That's why I come to this forum, priceless pearls :)