Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hope you do as you say!!

Well I rode & closed out a small dax short from early this morning but generally I've been laying off trading whilst I build my own trading platform to handle my trades once opened - emotionless trading innit :cool:

Well I rode & closed out a small dax short from early this morning but generally I've been laying off trading whilst I build my own trading platform to handle my trades once opened - emotionless trading innit :cool:

I wish you well with your endeavour, being a luddite I place orders instead!

ftse lost ~800 points between August 10th and August 24th and we're currently ~400 points down after 5 days, so normality should set in by early next week, right? :)

Bottom pickers should try buying Calls instead.

I'm looking to get long in FTSE now at 5900 but IG is quoting difference prices on my CFD versus my sub accounts...nothing unusual there then!

Good luck with your run and your trade.

Try this tongue twister.

True traders trust the trend. ;)

Are you implying I'm not a real runner or a real trader, well I'll have you know you're absolutely right on both counts :D

I still believe you can't be real trader unless you net 7 figures a month, we're all just clickty clicks as russell brand puts it and struggling until then.

I can't stay with this long it hasn't done much. Good ridden and it will most probably break through 5920 and carry on now...