Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE running through the levels - tried a L at 6050 out for -7.
Risk on today (geopolitical).
Could be a shorting day on retracements. Buyers will come back in but looking at 6020 - 6030 levels for L. If everything pear shaped then 6000.

Went for a run at lunchtime (I'm living in the UK atm) and missed the 6020 level, but took L @ 6030 and exited at 6060 for +30. That's me for the day.

Good stuff, is that +30 at £100 per point otherwise Postman won't be impressed I fear.
My depth of pocket is sadly not in this league but I'm comfortable with pip gains at whatever per point. I'm fairly conservative atm as the markets are up and down like yoyo and I tend to scale in rather than going for a whammo per point. Small consistent gains are my objective. Sorry Postman!

Ooooh csi300 limit down after just 15 minutes, gonna get ugly!
Short dax(small) and usdjpy (bigger), let's see...

A possible further 6% drop in CNY over rest of year doesn't look good for DAX...
...The index, which comprises 300 of the top stocks on the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges, ended 7.2 per cent lower, while the Shanghai Composite was down 7.3 per cent and the tech-focused Shenzhen Composite was down 8.3 per cent.

As the Chinese sharemarket was closed, the offshore renminbi, which is traded outside the mainland and not subject to a reference rate, reversed an early decline of as much as 1 per cent to be 0.1 per cent stronger at Rmb6.6909.

According to Chris Weston, market strategist at IG Markets, recent comments in the China Securities Journal that weakness in the renminbi is “not actually causing instability” are only adding to investor confusion.

“This is key, and traders feel this portrays more CNY weakness to come and therefore additional strain on the global economy, not to mention corporate China. For risk assets to stabilise and sentiment to turn around, we are going to need a stable or even positive move in the Chinese currency,” he said.

Strategists at Citi think the recent weakness in the renminbi will be “less of a shock” than it was in August, when markets were caught off-guard by the PBoC’s decision to devalue the currency. Investors are already pricing in significant depreciation of the renminbi this year, by as much as an additional 6 per cent, Citi said.

“We would expect global asset markets to react negatively until the size of the CNY depreciation is somewhat more clear. This was also the case last August/September,” they added...

^ from ft

Where will the buyers come back in today. I have put a limit order L at 6055 - lets see.

After 8 years of bull market a bear market is overdue, I'd make it a sell order.

What broker are you using, IG is saying 5950 ... a long way from your 6050