Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• St.-Lucia-Pitons.jpg
    St.-Lucia-Pitons.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 106
it would be erroneous to relent and quit binary option and pause your trading with the markets basically because of recent failures.Well i was at the verge of giving up but on the other hand i understood that giving up wasn't an option.Only then did i meet my breakthrough,i met this young smart fellow whom offered me all i needed whom i now consider to be my mentor.Thus giving me directions and focus and today i have deviced a means which has earned me so much profit beyond my imaginations.Well if you are faced with same challenge,here is your breakthrough.With a very small investment,you could make great fortune..the secret isn't far fetched,if you desire this breakthrough feel free to connect with me via email;[email protected]

Google translate has a lot to answer for......

Volume seems to be backing the bulls across the board now, Dax still has a wee bit to do tho, bulls will want positive by month/quarter end.

That's if Greece plays out of course, but the meerkats seem positive on latest news

Not much change.

I keep thinking if anyone knows the outcome they will make a fortune, just one little bit of news and bang!

So Mr Tsipras and all his mates could be laughing all the way to the bank, not a Greek one tho :LOL:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ras-pictured-at-G8-demonstration-in-2001.html

I dont know about you but I'm tired of Greeks getting a free ride from British tax payers. :whistling

What am I talking about I'm a spread bettor, I dont pay tax. :LOL:

Attachments

• greekspongers.jpg
    greekspongers.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 150
it would be erroneous to relent and quit binary option and pause your trading with the markets basically because of recent failures.Well i was at the verge of giving up but on the other hand i understood that giving up wasn't an option.Only then did i meet my breakthrough,i met this young smart fellow whom offered me all i needed whom i now consider to be my mentor.Thus giving me directions and focus and today i have deviced a means which has earned me so much profit beyond my imaginations.Well if you are faced with same challenge,here is your breakthrough.With a very small investment,you could make great fortune..the secret isn't far fetched,if you desire this breakthrough feel free to connect with me via email;[email protected]
He can make you a small fortune if you start with a large one;)

Concerning the Greek issue, the current situation is characterized by reduced time available, which forces players to discuss frankly and directly and by a change of tone in the negotiations. Yesterday, the President of the Eurogroup, said the Greek proposal is a step in the right direction and that is inclusive and comprehensive, adding the possibility of an agreement later in the week. A detailed plan resulting from technical meetings must be approved by the Eurogroup before being proposed at the European Council on Thursday. The last phase shall provide for the adoption of the final proposal by some parliaments and it is not excluded that there may be some difficulties particularly in Greek and German parliaments. In Athens, some points of the proposal can not be well accepted by some wing of the ruling party, while in Berlin Chancellor Angela Merkel will have to convince some of her party members to approve a new plan to support Greece.

I havent seen that in a while.
Some naughty people taking advantage of the low volumes in the Dax just before the futures close and slamming it down 40 points and then back up again in 3 seconds. :LOL:
Unless it was just IG ?

^ good luck buying at that low postman
Wasn't a slow summer day after all mate, was a good one like a few we had last week.

Some naughty people taking advantage of the low volumes in the Dax just before the futures close and slamming it down 40 points and then back up again in 3 seconds. :LOL:
Unless it was just IG ?

Market manippies I call them :sneaky:

Unless it was just IG ?
interesting

Not the massive buying frenzy I had in mind for the Dow, but a slow crawl up will do.

IG prices for Dow cash 10 points lower than the actual.
Intertrader consistently 4 points above IG prices.

I mean its not like these SB's just make em up as they go along is it?