Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ftse down 2%+
Dax Down 2%+
Wouldnt be surprised to see Dow -10 points tonight. :rolleyes:

Should stick to my own advice. :mad:

When have we ever seen dow eat up -200 points from the open. Oh, just about every time it happened. :(
Unbelievable.

I'm with you nitrader. Still learning, (after our time following you know who), still learning also. Just about flat today now with this recent rise. So bailing out today and happy I have broken even

Glad you are still here - no way I was going to join the dropouts without a fight.

I honestly believe if you can develop your own system AND get the mindset correct that you at least have a fighting chance to do better than breakeven.

BUT I now know it will take hard work and time, and more time.

Glad you are still here - no way I was going to join the dropouts without a fight.

I honestly believe if you can develop your own system AND get the mindset correct that you at least have a fighting chance to do better than breakeven.

BUT I now know it will take hard work and time, and more time.

Yeah, still here. Lost some but managed to get out soon enough to limit the losses by not hanging in there with him. Watching and learning, still a long way to go.....

The signs of strength given by the employment report in the US relaunched the question of the timing of the first rise in interest rates in this country, which will be the central theme of this week.

In recent months, the labor market has gained greater momentum, culminating in the creation of 321,000 jobs in November and a rise 0.40% of wages. The increase in wages, which until last month had been contained, was the latest sign of strength in the labor market.

Bit more staple in Asia today.

Will it last?

China up near 3% after the 5% drop in the last hour yesterday.

SP500 cash was unchanged yesterday, stabilised things

Mad as a box of frogs those yanks.
Carry on heading up regardless, I suppose they look at it as, the more money you make on the way up the more you can make on the way down. :whistling

Looks like Dax has started to bite into the buy stops and is now being propelled upwards.

Mad as a box of frogs those yanks.
Carry on heading up regardless, I suppose they look at it as, the more money you make on the way up the more you can make on the way down. :whistling

did u think dow US would close around unchanged levels?

how do u spell Hindenburg ?