Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My TP didn't get triggered, I wanted to much. SL did. :whistling Luckily for BE+1, so in total +61 pips.

Posty, some bold moves. This last long was well defined, but... risky IMHO.

For me it's popcorn time for the rest of the week.

BR

Sounds like everyone is getting some points today. (y)

Yes, the last entry was risky, but you can vary your position size and set bigger stops when taking those type of trades.
A 200 point fall on the dax is not to be sniffed at, theres 'opportunities' in a move that size.

True. But safer option would be shorting from 9950 region.

I've done my share of catching a falling knife and.... sometimes you get cut.

BR

Reactions: tar
Es just tested the breakoutpoint/aqua
nowt else to report
2h6shoz.gif

Out at 940 +35

Nice trade, one hell of a big stop loss on that one matey, interestingly we all use different set ups and view the markets differently, my entry triggered at 14.11 when both the 1 min and 2 min charts had upward momentum. Goes to show, no hard or fast rules, if your system suits you and it works. (y)

Nice trade, one hell of a big stop loss on that one matey, interestingly we all use different set ups and view the markets differently, my entry triggered at 14.11 when both the 1 min and 2 min charts had upward momentum. Goes to show, no hard or fast rules, if your system suits you and it works. (y)

Yes. Higher volatility = smaller position + bigger stop.
Was holding out for 9950 but saw it struggling at 9945 :(

My entry was also 'slipped' from the price on the screen at the time so I lost a few points there.

But after a fall of 200 there was a good chance of a bounce.

Glad I took a self imposed timeout after that one. Dax looks nasty.

S&P not bother by the look of it.

Gone long Dax at 862 again.

Did no one hear Draghi say they had 'started' buying assets.
That means they're not going to stop tomorrow, they just started.

Expected fireworks today so I decided to trade even though I'm away on holiday somewhere where the juice flows free and the sun shines bright. 100 big points on Dax has more than paid for the holiday! Best result ever!