Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

very risky indeed as this is what I call a one-way-market!
However, signal has triggered.
Half size short here at 9628
will add one if I need too and then manage it

think trix was badly positioned into german zew release , he thought the market had not discounted a bad number but it had and dax rallied after release

he was saying the zew is going to be bad and germany going into recession and he had targets on dax that were very low, "when" few days before zew was released

We talked about that before I started ignoring him. At that time he was so sure about recession and dismissed my advice about following central banks decisions.

Lots of volatility in store...dow index 30 min data
we are in uncharted territory
the latest break from yesterday

ffbgx5.gif

we either break higher or test 17850 down to 17836 area on index

The European indexes have opened slightly higher than the previous close and begun to rise after Mario Draghi’s intervention at this morning conference. The conference started at 8:00 and was organized by the Bundesbank and with the participation of several German banks. Mr. Draghi said the ECB must drive inflation higher, and will expand its program of asset purchases, if necessary to achieve this. On Monday, before the European Parliament, Mario Draghi had already repeated that the ECB will continue to support the economy of the Eurozone and could implement a quantitative easing if the situation worsens. So far these promises have been enough to push up the markets as investors believe that his words will gain expression through concrete measures.

The European indexes have opened slightly higher than the previous close and begun to rise after Mario Draghi’s intervention at this morning conference. The conference started at 8:00 and was organized by the Bundesbank and with the participation of several German banks. Mr. Draghi said the ECB must drive inflation higher, and will expand its program of asset purchases, if necessary to achieve this. On Monday, before the European Parliament, Mario Draghi had already repeated that the ECB will continue to support the economy of the Eurozone and could implement a quantitative easing if the situation worsens. So far these promises have been enough to push up the markets as investors believe that his words will gain expression through concrete measures.
you forgot to mention that china lowered rates

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/arnold_lol_gif.gifliam fitzpatrick ‏ @liamfitz1 2h2 hours ago
@dailyDax30 are you looking at short on dax at approx 9690?
0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites
Reply Retweet Favourite
More
DailyDax30 ‏ @dailyDax30 2h2 hours ago
@liamfitz1 No I don't short rising markets.
LULZ FOR THE WEEKEND-HAVE A GR8 WEEKEND GENTLEMEN
url]

//////HOWS THOSE 3 DAX SHORTS DOING SUCKER??????????

@dailyDax30 should we still be holding all of the shorts under your ***** account? In deep deep losses on them positions,
8:53 AM - 21 Nov 2014 · Details

:LOL::eek::LOL: LMAO