Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

And he's setup another lovely little blog by the looks of it

How about a quick email to him to find out why his other account on twitter didn't last that long

with a quote from that site like "As a former director of one of the UK’s up-and-coming brokerage houses which I sold my shares in a few weeks ago and also as a former professional institutional trader with Barclay’s and Fidelity" you just know another scam is already underway :LOL:

also check out posts 576 577 578 and 579.

mr sb you is a bad man :cheesy:

has ***** been back? Been away a few days.
last I saw he blew his make-believe account with his awful trading and then dissappeared from twittter out of emmbarrasment. Did he re-appear under another new name or something? :)

The first hours of trading the European Stock Markets were marked by the publication of a relevant economic indicator in China, the PMI index for the manufacturing industry, prepared by HSBC economists. According to HSBC economists the manufacturing activity in this country fell to 50.0, the lowest level in six months. This reading was below the 50.4 recorded in October and 50.3 estimated by economists.

The first hour of trading did reflect investors’ concerns and this was compounded by the publication of the PMI index for the manufacturing industry in Germany and in the Eurozone, as the values were below the estimate. After the opening of US market, the situation was reversed with the publication of US economic data with values above expectations.

The market will be impacted today by Loretta j. Mester’s speach from Fed, and tomorrow at the opening bell of the European markets by the speech of Mario Dragui.

In recent days, European markets had an overperformance comparing to the Americans. There are several reasons for this behavior, of which to highlight the words of Mario Draghi at the European Parliament and a recent study by JP Morgan which maintain their preference for the European Stocks, justified by the possibility of the ECB implement quantitative easing measures and the fact that European indices have better ratios (as the PER, share price divided by earnings per share of the company) more appealing than Americans. Another factor has to do with the expectation of some international investors that the difference in returns between the American and European markets may decrease by the end of the year. For example, since the beginning of the year, the SP500 appreciated by 10.84%, while the DAX fell 0.83%.

cheers ill read later.
https://twitter.com/dailydax30
lulz are back-trumpets are being blown.
angif-blow-your-own-trumpet.gif

morning everyone

December 2058 !

dow cash +60 from yesterdays close.

dax good as 9600 despite the German "recession"

The issues stem from the loss of his brother in the afghanistan war.Any profits he makes on his demo go to help the heroes u know.
giphy.gif

fill me in on the ***** stuff, lol. I've missed a few days.
I saw him blow up on twitter and then delete his account and his blog! (was always gonna happen since he doesn't know what he's doing)
Did he re-open that tw1ttter account for a short time? (I saw ffsear post a screenshot)
What did he have to say foe himself?
And even though we know, has he admitted that he is now daily'dax30' on tw1tter?

i think the first week there were some good signals..Delta waves..whatever they are !! i am sure my wife has those done at the hairdresser !!
all they were from looking at them was prev supp=res
people got sucked in
then there were the bad ones
some put big stakes on and got pooped on
he then said on twitter that the SB companies gave him referral fees
that is my take on what happened