Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I dunno man, that all sounds a bit like searching for a certainty in the haystack of uncertainty. Was an endless game of circles for me.
Gl with it.

I'm already long from 9110 this morning. Only closed out my family account position as the risk/growth plan is different to my own personal account risk tolerance.

All I'm saying with that last post is that a 'close' below 9090/96 is food for thought for longs. I'm happy to roll with the punches on this, am looking up to 9180/90 and perhaps higher.

If am right am right, if am wrong am wrong. Can only make or lose money if you have money riding on it. At the end of the day, its only one trade of many this year.

Have a look at the sentiment over the past 3 months, traders were trying to buy the dips (shown on increasing sentiment) while the DAX continued to drop.

Now look at the current sentiment, traders are trying to sell this rally while the DAX continues to rise.

On the first part of this charts, you can clearly see how much pain was provided to dip buyers, and how much pain is being provided to rally sellers/top pickers now.

I don't know when it will end, but as long as traders are selling and DAX is rising then I'm on the long side until I get it wrong.

Attachments

• 2014-10-29_12-42-59.png
    2014-10-29_12-42-59.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Now have a peak at today's intraday sentiment and DAX movements...

If they start selling, then where is the obvious place where stop loss lovers will be positioned ?

Attachments

• daxs.png
    daxs.png
    88 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
4 hours of messing around.
Soon be time to make a move.
Patience.

Attachments

• zen_as_a_frog.jpg
    zen_as_a_frog.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 300
One would think they would try to push the Dax down a little further to draw more shorts in before ripping higher.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422470 said:
I'm already long from 9110 this morning. Only closed out my family account position as the risk/growth plan is different to my own personal account risk tolerance.

All I'm saying with that last post is that a 'close' below 9090/96 is food for thought for longs. I'm happy to roll with the punches on this, am looking up to 9180/90 and perhaps higher.

If am right am right, if am wrong am wrong. Can only make or lose money if you have money riding on it. At the end of the day, its only one trade of many this year.
I get it, really i do. It wasnt anything to do with your play per say.
I was referring more to ZH and BB quotes re history. The idea that this or that level means something. Even the sentiment stuff, i used to be big into that.
I dunno man, I dropped it all a while ago. You could say that rightly or wrongly, Ive learned to embrace the uncertainty rather than fight or replace it. Been reduced to a lost little sharkdog, following its master, chowing down on and head f*****g short term wally.
All a bit shameful really :eek: :LOL:

I get it, really i do. ... You could say that rightly or wrongly, Ive learned to embrace the uncertainty rather than fight or replace it. Been reduced to a lost little sharkdog, following its master, ... :eek: :LOL:

Just so were clear if you know, you know nothing about the markets, then the next logical step is, every trade you take is a gamble. :innocent:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422494 said:
Really..

Maybe you want to try reading the thread then young man, before you flap your gums incorrectly.

Live trade http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-7804.html#post2422198

ps: I see Neil deleted his post to me!
Hey! Youre wrong about Neil! He aint young! :cheesy:

Me "Bit below the belt wn it!"
me "was it?"
Me "Yep, take your annoying self off todo summit else this savo"
me "allllllright :eek:"

me "pssst what he say??"
Me "You think I didnt hear that!! Get the f:mad::p:mad::cheesy::mad::clover:"

Last edited:
Everyone is going into FOMC fully loaded.
No risk off at all.
Does that sound right?

Sellers are filling their boots... starting to get extreme on the short side and priming up for a short squeeze.

What do you guys think ?

Attachments

• dx123.png
    dx123.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 81
Of course! :)
Do you believe youre not?

Me "Do one!"
me "ooook"
me "bye postie"

I've seen that twice now, it gets funnier / sadder the more you watch.
It a classic case of lottery millionares not know what to spend it on next.
Money gives you the freedom to be yourself, and some people are pretty ugly. Though some are nice.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422566 said:
Sellers are filling their boots... starting to get extreme on the short side and priming up for a short squeeze.

What do you guys think ?

Yep.
Buying into the unknown makes no sense, so people will sell and they will be punished for being risk averse.
Or to look at it another way, those sellers are paying a premium to the buyers for an insurance policy.