Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Definitely Raisins Aigre pour moi. Wish I had paid more attention yesterday.

Ok start for me today 7 trades +40.5 pts all single contract trades. 6 winners. 1 Loser. The only counter trend trade was the loser. All trades between 8am and 8:19am.

HFT trading again
looking at price action you will need to turn thinking around this aft todays action should resemble a Z turned 90 right for want of a better example

German Factory orders down -2.8% vs exp -1.5% and previous +1.8% and market hardly blinks. This suggests that the market is waiting for ISM or other news we don't know about yet.

HFT trading again
looking at price action you will need to turn thinking around this aft todays action should resemble a Z turned 90 right for want of a better example

seems to be holding high I dont want to break 83 before 1pm as that would bring in 340 for today:eek:

I agree 83 important - but why 340 ??? not saying you are wrong, just like to understand how you arrived at that number. If you are right, then we have something to aim for

I agree 83 important - but why 340 ??? not saying you are wrong, just like to understand how you arrived at that number. If you are right, then we have something to aim for

the market can be moved a certain amount by orders placed these can be measured in a normal way you can also get double extension days which is where the original orders are then joined by retail orders breakouts etc. a double extension would put us just above NFP spike @340

High of the 22nd , we then gapped above on 26th. But more importantly in my view is that the market has now linked this price with the Euro/ Dollar at 1.42. Euro pushes above this , then it is back in it's trading range and will push up equities.

appologies here, when I said 83 it refers to 183 I think Daddyjohn is refering to 083

appologies here, when I said 83 it refers to 183 I think Daddyjohn is refering to 083

I think you are both talking about 183. Daddyjohn has got this from the high on 22nd Aug.
Is that the same for you?

133 is the 50% fib.

Are your key levels for the cash market?

I think you are both talking about 183. Daddyjohn has got this from the high on 22nd Aug.
Is that the same for you?

133 is the 50% fib.

Are your key levels for the cash market?

Hi yes we are both looking at same 183 mine comes from today
key levels posted are cash market, I calc using futures but it can get confusing if using front and back month so I post cash price

as I type I see the price pulling back to the 133 area which is interesting as price opened up 340 but pulled back to taregt 235

Z day it is then with 2 targets in play 235 and 340 for the carry tomorrow

FTSE has been ranging while the ES drifts down for the last 30 mins. This must break up soon.