Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Stocks have been consolidating throughout the day but I believe they’ll slide until the end of the session. The daily range of prices have been falling, and the market is getting ready for the next move.

The economic calendar does presents no major news for today but the main issue of concern is whether the Federal Reserve changes its timing of interest-rate moves to the upside.

S&P 500 maintained a string of 14 straight days without a move of 0.5 percent in either direction until yesterday’s decline. We shouldn’t ignore this pattern as it occurred previously to significant corrections in the past.

I see this kind of comment sometimes:
"There is a lack of excess on these highs and remember that a new all time high (2011) has been made overnight and usually major top or bottom is not made overnight."

Does anyone know if this "no major top or bottom made overnight" rule of thumb also applies to DAX?

Dow 30 points below its close and Dax up 20.
They really dont want me to make money on my Dax short.

morning everyone

yesterday weakness in bund/trez did not confirm weak price action in indices.

sp500 has bull reading of 12% very weak,

Last edited:
morning everyone

yesterday weakness in bund/trez did not confirm weak price action in indices.

sp500 has bull reading of 12% very weak,

Will someone tell the Dax she should be going down then, because I dont think she got the memo.

Will someone tell the Dax she should be going down then, because I dont think she got the memo.

sp500 made 2 week low, and has not made higher high on daily for 4 days

dax just made a 12 hour low on hourly chart

FTSE aug highs 6831 trying to breech them., BP rebound from lawsuit news has masked ftse weakness

Last edited:
I know its early yet, but how far does S&P / Dow have to fall before Dax goes negative...

I know its early yet, but how far does S&P / Dow have to fall before Dax goes negative...

i had sp500 cash 2000 as weekly sell trigger.

and 6820 ftse as weekly sell,

dow daily pivots 17,089/17049

currently dow 034 mid

Last edited:
Dax fighting every move down, think there must be someone behind the scenes trying to stop a rout.
At least I'm in profit and protected against a loss now.
Just waiting .....

From the close Dax is
up 30
down 50
up 80
down 40.
and its only 12 oclock!
Hai Ya !

I quit after the first 60/90 min
Nice moves after.
Bet you cashing in.(y)
Big battle this one with bulls and bears.
Like day 5 in the cricket with the result un known.