Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Today, 11h of July, DAX presented a Reversal opportunity and I’ve made my Short entry:
Financial Instrument: Ger30 -> Entry rule: Reversal

STOP 9715.0 Stop/Entry distance 12.5
SHORT 9702.5
TP1 9668.5 TP1/Entry distance 34.0 TP1 RR 2.7
TP2 9640.0 TP2/Entry distance 62.5 TP2 RR 5.0

RR -> Reward / Risk
Both Targets were reached. :)

Reactions: 2be
that is that for the day and for the week for me,
Great weekend to everybody!!!
2be

Last edited:
I think someone wants Daxy to finish Down. :rolleyes:

All I want is for me to be short when it goes down and long when it goes up. You'd think that that would not be to much to ask for, wouldn't you?.

That's it for this week. Have a nice weekend.

i understand its been tracking the USDJPY but i thought that was only in the ranges,

i'll take a look

Guess where this is going next week.

Attachments

• s&puup.png
    s&puup.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 113

Should have used my previous weeks guess 1966 :rolleyes: Obviously my chart was upside down. That explains a lot about this weeks effort. :LOL:

Funny how that number was important in the way of support / resistance. Still thats just crystal ball stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
chances are it will not be dropping....the jpy says so

Co-ordinated turns and price extensions.

So, you can tell a lot about where index's might be going by their correlation with each other and also with JPY crosses. Everything in these 2 charts is doing the same thing at the same time, to a greater or lesser degree. The important point really is, that if they are all doing the same thing, then it is guaranteed that is where the current story is at. So no need to look elsewhere.

Attachments

• JPY-crosses-10.11-7-14.png
    JPY-crosses-10.11-7-14.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 129
  • index's-10.11-7-14.png
    index's-10.11-7-14.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 121
Been doing the Devil's own job of painstakingly going through my stats to see what effect the time of day has on my trading results and nearing completion can see now that my platform already has a function that can do this for me! Wasted time, lol.
Certainly appears that I need to quit earlier each day.
Don't know if this is really just curve-fitting, but seems daft to ignore it I guess.