Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Don't know why I strayed! Been trading long only for best part of a month now and doing rather well.
As Pinkman on elitetrader (my hero) says ''embrace the manipulation and never short!''

Attachments

• bank-man-gun.jpg
    bank-man-gun.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 53
Anyone remember when GBP was 2.08 to the dollar, they called it an aberration!
Soon they will call it "The new normal".

I don't blame you, I'm also currently flat (total +29 full-size pts). Let's see what GDP brings at 10.

Evening, i know before you came over to indices, that volatility had dried up on Forex, i go on my busman's holiday for three weeks leaving you a perfectly good DAX, and now it's broken, no volatility, dead, you and Postman obviously broke it taking that many points on a daily basis the index as been smoothed.

:p:LOL::p

Evening, i know before you came over to indices, that volatility had dried up on Forex, i go on my busman's holiday for three weeks leaving you a perfectly good DAX, and now it's broken, no volatility, dead, you and Postman obviously broke it taking that many points on a daily basis the index as been smoothed.

:p:LOL::p

I left FTSE because the volume dried up and moved to Dax, look at FTSE now, shes a real go'er. :rolleyes:

Are we in for a narrowing range day on Dax? up to 9936 down 50 points from there is 886 settle at 911?
Thats the best way to mess with peoples heads, theres always tomorrow for 10,000.

$/Yen has been falling since May and is flirting with 101 and yet Dow / S&P are still going up.
Adding more fuel to fire of "lets make it look good for 4th July".
You can catch my full blog on IlluminatiHunter.com

Just realised afterwards, that IlluminatiHunter.com is actually a real web site. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest of the week really will make or break these markets. The highs we have on the s&p and Dow are not far off the highs from before and if we fail to go above 17000 on DOW and 1980 on S&P. We have a classic double top. Does anyone agree?