Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm all done trading now until 1st September, a well earned rest, plenty of sun, sand sea and erh!, forgot what the last one is :LOL:

Heading off not to far from Zen, keep up the good work guys and keep bagging the points.

Cheers

Rob

have a good holiday rob and not to much skirt watching if you meet up with Zen

Since US open, have been scalping Nasdaq (to the upside) in addition to Dax (managed to get long above 9800 on that last leg up). Not catching many big moves, but catching a lot of smaller ones with multiple positions. Many ways to skin a cat, as they say.

If SpreadDoctor is reading this, you can see a minor draw-down on the equity curve when Nasdaq knocked me for a few ticks (the f*cker). ;)

I wish my equity curve looked like that today, mine looks more like the Dax intraday chart. Every time I made some points I gave them back again, I'm quiting for an early weekend safe in the knowledge yesterdays performance outweighed todays by far.

How much money did they throw at the Dax to manipulate the close to the middle of the daily range. :rolleyes:

I make the middle of the Dow range 16821 so I wonder where it will be in 3 and a half hours time!

can't imagine many will want to hold long positions going into the weeekend. May see some late selling

Last edited:
just so you guys are aware we are approaching quarter end and large fund managers will be looking to rebalance their portfolios. This will mean selling equities and purchasing bonds. Doesnt seem to have impacted anything at present but it may do running up to the NY close tonight and also Monday.

GL

Last edited:
just so you guys are aware we are approaching quarter end and large fund managers will be looking to rebalance their portfolios. This will mean selling equities and purchasing bonds. Doesnt seem to have impacted anything at present but it may do running up to the NY close tonight and also Monday.

GL

Good weekend to all,
2be

do you think this is a false rally on the DOW to get some bulls in before selling off into the close?

I'm in Long, up 25 points so far, wondering if I should sell or hold for my fix extension of 16840