Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dick, I'm in the aliens command centre. I'm negotiating your release. They seem to want to keep your brain. If you're not using it right now, can they borrow it?

We had a range bound open with the markets not too sure if it was going to break down to new levels, and what we have right now looks like a bear trap. Let's see if it continues up or gets taken down with a bit of speed.

lol, I was trapped on planet zog yesterday but just escaped.

the 8:30 ( a tad late ) reversal try is still in play but had trouble pushing open yesterday's close door. Currently it seems to be having trouble pushing back through the door so I remain hopeful, although unconvinced.

morning gents

been absent a bit but with england struggling in dubai am concentrating on markets
no aliens for me - just irritation at pietersen

f

Dick, I'm in the aliens command centre. I'm negotiating your release. They seem to want to keep your brain. If you're not using it right now, can they borrow it?

We had a range bound open with the markets not too sure if it was going to break down to new levels, and what we have right now looks like a bear trap. Let's see if it continues up or gets taken down with a bit of speed.

yeah...i only use it now and again :)

i think they will want to hold 700 cash if they can... i'm watching 693 as we had a volume spike there yesterday......bounced already

This price action is a bit of a cat herders nightmare. Just when you've finally got them going in the same direction, the Ginger Tom heads for the litter tray.

Trading it as a range until we get a breakout and continuation.

oh i've had enough waiting around - closed, so that's the signal for you guys to get in, it'll prob take off like a rocket now

I was expecting a retest of the 5681 futures, 5722 cash area this morning ,but it
just does not seem to have any momentum.

I hate it when we make new highs over lunchtime. We've had a very dead, mostly range bound day and then we get Bk of A and MS at midday and the market then decides to double its range. We are close to a top for now. Maybe we see 5705 on the futures. 5704 was 161.8% of the overnight high and this mornings low. (John, you see I do occasionally use a number from the globex hours). I'd like to see the ES tag 1310 and reverse, but I get the feeling that we might be done for now. Especially as Draghi has sat down and started on his pizza.

where is DJ? maybe the aliens have him?...god help them lol

Hi Dick.. just back again .. took a couple of days off..

1309 was good resistance on ES .... next target should be 1313.. but I think it will take some push to get it through 1309..

am looking at 5676/ 86 futures for potential to go long again for some points... perhaps we see 5710 on futures .. but this lines up with 5750 for cash which will be a major milestone..

again .. I am worried on upside risk/ reward now.. would much rather be short if it would just give me the thumbs up ...

rather frustrating this slow grind up...