Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Certainly a feel good factor trading Dax this morning, Great PA good for entries both ways.
After the busy morning I am flat for a time being, have to watch Oscar's recording!!!:):|

The level of 9960 was not arbitrary, its coincides with the bottom of an upward channel the Dax fell out of this morning.
It actually suggests weakness for Dax, I wont be going long again today. Would need to see her break 10,000 again to get my confidence back.

The level of 9960 was not arbitrary, its coincides with the bottom of an upward channel the Dax fell out of this morning.
It actually suggests weakness for Dax, I wont be going long again today. Would need to see her break 10,000 again to get my confidence back.

it is also spot on a 2/3 retracement of the big down candles on the 30 min. Nice trade old fruit

I am expecting some kind of structure from this first move down on Dax, a harmonic 1 to 1 move at least, and/or extension of 1.414 (9814) / 1.618(9750).
This is a medium TF consideration for the next several days, I am looking at MC1 L 8 to arrive around the Wed 2nd July (according to the Delta count I am currently using).
This sharpish move down on Dax this morning makes one thinking that the big boys became very active on indices as some of them have given up FX pairs for a while.:innocent:

Attachments

• 2014-06-23_110731.png DAX.png
    2014-06-23_110731.png DAX.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 85
Should have done my homework first, Oscar is long everything today. :rolleyes:

I'm short Dow @923, will try to exit Dax at b/e or better.

Still short this hoping to eek out a profit on some early moves

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would have thought we would get this pattern?

Attachments

• again.png
    again.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 152