Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well this Dax is like watching paint dry... I was of the view that we'd see the upside tested further but the PA is terrible. Anyway, the scalps while small have added up... total is over +40 pts. Better equity curve today.

Am gonna take a break here. Good luck all.

very good again DJ. I had a tough day and a miserable trade on the ozzie - dont ask, it was a play on the gold spike, really pi55ed about that one.

anyways.

+3 ticks oil futures
-8.4 pips on aususd - grrrr
+32 ticks on oil futures - absolutely nailed the full extension exited on 105.99

missed some really good trades as usual. :whistling

hopefully I can exit these damn ftse swing longs before the week is out.

good luck everyone.

Attachments

• trades.png
    trades.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 73
got a small short at 10 on dax, stuck atm

at BE already

taken 9 pips, at the bottom, good for laugh
have had some good but small trades today.

I still have the bias to the short, but retracements are good to trade both ways from established levels.
I do expect PA to be slow and chaotic for the next several days, today was a difficult day for me as I have gone agaist the trend, (catching top) but the rational behind it has been posted on Delta Phenomenon thread, and on this one also.

Last edited:
S&P is out of her comfort zone.
One more point down, to below 1954 cash and I'm short.

Coming back in 1 hour. Not going to trade the last 15 minutes of Dax, and if Dow is going down theres plenty of points left on the down side.

Maybe its just me but type in "Sh1t creek" (use correct spelling) into google maps.
It took me to Liverpool. :LOL:

I don't know how many points you hotshots have made today. I've just closed the trade that I mentioned this morning, where I had my stop at 40.

I've stuck with it all day, having spotted the day's top successfully and having other things to do. have closed it at 1637 for 6810.8, +17. i'm pleased enough with that, because it was, pretty well. slapped on and left.