Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

IMHO, you entered a trade a bit early when the underlying PA was trending up according to the HA analysis.

different moved on Dax and Dow so far today
shorted both again
Dax at BE just to be closed and 5 pips protected on dow
Dino, can you see yourself/ :cheesy::)

IMHO, you entered a trade a bit early when the underlying PA was trending up according to the HA analysis.

Is HA as in Heilkin Ashi on the chart?

As usual, I either rush a trade or take too long and miss out. Time on trading too short to settle in properly. :whistling

different moved on Dax and Dow so far today
shorted both again
Dax at BE just to be closed and 5 pips protected on dow
Dino, can you see yourself/ :cheesy::)

forgot to attach the chart:)

Attachments

• 2014-06-13_155324.png Dax Dow.png
    2014-06-13_155324.png Dax Dow.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Poor entry, right sentiment.
:D

Sentiment, I thought, assumption, i expected etc, have no place in my trading, its places to much expectation on what can be traded. I'm in Sonic's camp on this and don't pay to much attention to S&R lines as they have IMHO the ability to get into into trades far to early and against the current price action.

All of course IMHO, each to their own :cheesy:

I have not made much today, either, and I should have, with that first +25 point win on Dax this morning.

I sulked off to forex and managed 6 points on EU. so am ahead on the day.

Have a nice weekend. Its burning up here, in Barcelona. Well into the mid thirties, I reckon.

Last edited:
Whilst everybody seems to be looking to go short, I've being doing the opposite and in Long mode since 12.20 on the 10 Minute (chart attached), with trade entries long off the 5 minute at 13.50 and 15.20 using the same format to enter trades as I have posted before.

Attachments

• DAX 10 min Friday.png
    DAX 10 min Friday.png
    15 KB · Views: 89
I'm eyeing 16660 on the DOW but I doubt its going to get anywhere near there today.

I'll take 16752 for a starters please

Dow getting ready to drop 20 points and Daxy creeping up after the market is closed.

Whilst everybody seems to be looking to go short, I've being doing the opposite and in Long mode since 12.20 on the 10 Minute (chart attached), with trade entries long off the 5 minute at 13.50 and 15.20 using the same format to enter trades as I have posted before.
I went both ways on dax, one BE, one _3 pip loss all other were well profitable
The drop on Dax was a bit difficult for me, but got some trades of it too.

I can see why Governments were getting upset about big business manipulating the markets. It was getting in the way of their manipulation of the markets. :whistling

Not a bad loser at all. :innocent:

Attachments

• sulking.jpg
    sulking.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 74
In at 763

In the money at last.
How long will that last?
Holding this hoping for a new low today. BUT. Before Dinos quite rightly jumps in I will base that on price action. :innocent:
Couldn't lend us your charts Dinos the dog ate mine.