Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sonic, if you want to stay with this example. I´m just asking why you use these tires or ignition plugs and not some others, and you answer "why do you care about my decisions, are u stupid you young litte idiot etc."
if you would have a look at the reactions of dowjones or of yourself, you will see that i´m right with that.
Doesn´t matter now anyway. Good Luck guys, i´m really out here.

Should be slow in Asia, trade the high end of the range I guess.
Wonder if the weekend Euro elections will cause any moves for Monday.

Attachments

• 2rwwdh0.jpg
    2rwwdh0.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 58
Quick Q. This thread strictly for Indices then? Can't add much in the way of that but like posting FX and Gold calls sometimes on the ol' twitter.

If not I'll continue lurking :devilish: and not copying your trades :innocent:

Post what you want for me mate, DJ does fx........i've traded Gold but don't now, though i keep an eye on it..........What do the others think.....:?:

Post what you want for me mate, DJ does fx........i've traded Gold but don't now, though i keep an eye on it..........What do the others think.....:?:

I used to do gold and sometimes I do Nikkei. Anything goes really as long as your not Germa... I mean rude.

Quick Q. This thread strictly for Indices then? Can't add much in the way of that but like posting FX and Gold calls sometimes on the ol' twitter.

If not I'll continue lurking :devilish: and not copying your trades :innocent:

I had 4 people following my calls for a week.
They never came back. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was going to say, tell people your long when really your short, but knowing my luck, i would have the worst week ever and they would clean up.......:LOL:

Ok nice. Will post up some of my charts if they become relevant again. Got a trendline in Gold that held up well again today so if it comes into play again will post it.

Also, for anyone that trades Gold here, I have noticed a pattern of Gold making moves one way or another during EU session, but as soon as the US market opens, we see some volatility and then it turns around and heads back toward the open price. Anyone else noticed this?

:sleep:Asia Pacific:sleep:
(n)15 points for 4 hours.(n)
(y)Beer o'clock started early over here.(y)
:)Good weekend all.:)

:sleep:Asia Pacific:sleep:
(n)15 points for 4 hours.(n)
(y)Beer o'clock started early over here.(y)
:)Good weekend all.:)

I expect something similar, here is todays charts, chop, chop, chop, beeeeeeeep :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator: