Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well it was meant as a joke but i did wonder if it might be taken the wrong way by some ...i'll delete the post and you can do like wise ...

yes my apologies to all on this thread i meant nothing more than a joke and a laugh ...

i'll leave the forecasting to Michael Fish from now on

PMI day or is it PMS day.
Was that the end of the bear or beer run.
Back to chasing longs again in Asia/pacific - sigh

guys...stop flaming please. I thought we´ve finished this chapter.
I explained what i was wondering about and if you check my analyses, you will see that they work very well and that is, what really matters. Not my age or my experience yet. And honestly, you´ve directly startet with nonsensical insults, when i was just trying to explain my point of view.
So, If you are that old and experienced, behave yourself like that, and finish this trash talk about me, okay?

I explained what i was wondering about and if you check my analyses, you will see that they work very well and that is, what really matters. Not my age or my experience yet. And honestly, you´ve directly startet with nonsensical insults, when i was just trying to explain my point of view.
So, If you are that old and experienced, behave yourself like that, and finish this trash talk about me, okay?

Can you do a wave for Japan 225 or Hong Kong 42

Cheers

I'm afraid you brought it upon yourself, r0b. If you're familiar with the phrase "teaching your grandmother to suck eggs" you'll understand.

Can you do a wave for Japan 225 or Hong Kong 42

Cheers

puh...I´m honest, i have nothing prepared yet for the Nikkei and to build an elliott wave analysis, i need a few hours. I´ll make a quick overview now and upload it in my S&P thread before i go to bed and work later on it okay?

puh...I´m honest, i have nothing prepared yet for the Nikkei and to build an elliott wave analysis, i need a few hours. I´ll make a quick overview now and upload it in my S&P thread before i go to bed and work later on it okay?

Don't worry about it.
Just had a look at your thread, bit complicated for me.
More of momentum trader, watch the price or charts and take the trade as they appear. Long hours but rewarding.
With a bit of long/short different markets thrown in.
Each to there own I guess.

Cheers

Honestly, i dont know if it makes sense to trade the Nikkei actually. We have a lot of corrective waves, what makes it very difficult to give a reliable forecast. In this cases, I rather like to trade with other systems than elliott-wave

Last edited: