Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

rofl

As an aside - just take a look at the 4H chart of SP500 (ES) or Nasdaq (NQ). Interesting PA, if you can call it that...

The candle looks like a Mohikan.

Attachments

• moh.jpg
    moh.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 93
Well Chaps, i'm going to call it a day, going for a walk to catch the sunset, cracking evening, nice to chat and joke.

C'ya tomorrow..............:cool:

Dax is finishing the day with a small body doji printing a diamond on H1 and a Bearish Max Butterfly on H4. I wander if tomorrow we might see at least a retest of today's H in the morning session followed by the beginning of a bearish move in the afternoon. Dow looks bearish to me too, but the real move might come within the us session, thus allowing some time for dax to get the poss retest of today's H.

Attachments

• 2014-05-13_202028 Dax H4 harmonics.png
    2014-05-13_202028 Dax H4 harmonics.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 98
Dax is finishing the day with a small body doji printing a diamond on H1 and a Bearish Max Butterfly on H4. I wander if tomorrow we might see at least a retest of today's H in the morning session followed by the beginning of a bearish move in the afternoon. Dow looks bearish to me too, but the real move might come within the us session, thus allowing some time for dax to get the poss retest of today's H.

Is there correlation between Dax and FTSE ?