Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mornin' all

nice opening from ftse but with a further bit of ground to make up vs dow. It's done that now so moves now will be the flavour of the day.

:LOL: more likely Obama decided to let him get on with it. Can't see much upside in this 'til US wakes up, can you?

I did have a word with him last night said we would send in Postman if he didn't behave and he didn't like the sound of Sudden Death

I did have a word with him last night said we would send in Postman if he didn't behave and he didn't like the sound of Sudden Death

lol

if postman gets to Moscow putin will be floating face down in the Moskva river,

think the threat of this has caused things to calm down.

postman sent a photo he took when jumping out over ukraine/moscow border

Attachments

• postie dog.png
    postie dog.png
    314.1 KB · Views: 89
buffetts will lays out investment plan for his wife.

And it’s not just advice for the “non-professional” either—Buffett says he puts his money where his mouth is. As he says in regard to his will: “My advice to the trustee could not be more simple: Put 10% of the cash in short-term government bonds and 90% in a very low-cost S&P 500 index fund. (I suggest Vanguard’s.) I believe the trust’s long-term results from this policy will be superior to those attained by most investors – whether pension funds, institutions or individuals – who employ high-fee managers.”

Dom's outlook

From The Trader

Daily market outlook
04 March 2014

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

Stocks are rallying once more after Putin ordered some of his troops to return to base after recent exercises in Western and Central Russia. Investors are taking this as a sign that a full-scale invasion of Ukraine is now less likely. However, the crisis is not yet at an end, as a far as I see it. There is plenty more scope for violent gyrations in the markets meanwhile. The S&P has the best looking chart of all among the indices, so that would be the one that I would play via small long positions. Despite gold’s overnight swoon, its overall uptrend remains intact and I am sticking to my bullish guns.
Today's Market Focus

S&P sturdiness

The S&P 500 has the best looking chart of them of all right now. It found good support at the 55-fourhourly EMA, contrary to my fears. Perhaps the move to 1900 that I’ve been forecasting will come sooner than I thought. Despite my misgivings, the uptrend is in force, so I am willing to get involved here on the long side.

DAY: I’d buy a bounce off the rising 55-TENMINUTE EMA.

POSITION: Neutral for now.

SUPPORT RESISTANCE
1851.3 1867.9
1825.1 1906.2
1814.1 1892.1
1777.4 1871.2