Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

could it be anything to do with US markets being closed today?

Thats most likely it.
We all know Europe can't move without being told in what direction by the money men in the US. :rolleyes:
Slow move up today for ftse and dax.
Slow move down for Gold.
I'm off to the Pu... taking the dog for a walk. ;)

Hi all..... Got new contracts over the weekend so I shall only be trading 7 to 12 and no pub in the week!! Through cash close on the Dax I see, what next I wonder, should be a quiet day

lol that really is absolutely hilarious:

"Climate-change denier Lord Lawson is an expert – he once wrote a book about dieting

Posted by Tom Pride in sarcasm ≈ 88 Comments

I see climate-change deniers have brought out their big guns to deny the recent flooding and storms are anything to do with climate change.

Former Thatcher chancellor Nigel Lawson went head-to-head with Met’ Office Chief Scientist Professor Julia Slingo – destroying her scientific assessments that the recent extreme weather conditions were almost certainly the result of climate change with the devastating scientific argument that she is just : “this Julia Slingo woman“.

Personally, I don’t know much about the science behind climate change. So let’s take a look at who is most likely to be right on the scientific arguments around climate in general:

lawson-vs-slingo.png

From the look of his face that dieting book he wrote didn't help things along much either did it.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: