Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

£50,000 was Jessi's offer.

Talking Dog for Sale

A guy see the sign and rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.
The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.
"You talk?" he asks.
"Yep," the Lab replies.
After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?"
The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA and they had me sworn into the toughest branch of the armed services ... The United States Marine Corps... You know one of their nicknames is "The Devil Dogs."

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders; because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.

I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running, but the jetting around really tired me out and I knew I wasn't getting any younger.

So, I decided to settle down. I retired from the Corps (8 dog years is 56 Corps years) and signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in."

"I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten pounds," the guy says.

"Ten pounds? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a fu**ing liar! He's never been out of the garden!"

3rd day now, DOW still in the same box :eek::eek:

Hopefully today might be the day :LOL:

Attachments

• DOW_6Feb.jpg
    DOW_6Feb.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 96
Talking Dog for Sale

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story?"
The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA and they had me sworn into the toughest branch of the armed services ... The United States Marine Corps... You know one of their nicknames is "The Devil Dogs."

I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running, but the jetting around really tired me out and I knew I wasn't getting any younger.

I'll have you know he's ex special forces and a double hard b@stard. They wrote a story about him ...
http://www.news.com.au/news/spy-dogs-parachuted-into-war-zones/story-fna7dq6e-1111116974461

He cant help it if Draghi is messing with the real market by spreading rumours. :LOL:

Dax up 115 on vapor ... what can you do ? :rolleyes:

Your only as good as your last call in this game.
50 : 1 winner yesterday, kick in the nuts today. Hooray for money management. :)