T2W.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 68
Long DAX 9309 @ 10.15

Half off +10 @ 10.20

Stop to entry on remainder

Last edited:
We have a difference of opinion.
Always good for a lively discussion.

absolutely postman and I like your posts. please don't load up too short only unexpected bad news flow will stop the ES pushing to at least 1794.00 by weekend possible 1800.00. I will be happy to explain why to you over the weekend on pm.

The main driver of the risk markets in Q1 2014 will be the reaction to taper. Yesterday was the 1st installment of that tapering and a message will be sent. Other factors are in alignment.

If you watch the tape and monitor absorption and the result of 'key' battlelines you will see it in action.

GTTY

Last edited by a moderator:
Art Cashin said, If the S&P is unable to break through resistance at 1780 to 1783, Cashin said, "We may swoop back down the other way."

Now a question to our expert SD...

what that numbers 1780 to 1783 , translates into DOW and FTSE number?

This is the Dax hourly chart.
Under 9290 is below the channel.
If you wanted confirmation (because it will be a big move if it pans out) then wait for 11 am and see if its below the 10am level.

Fractionally higher.
No clear direction. Jury still out. New shirt please.

I'm on the Dax diet - eat what you like and short the Dax. You'll sweat it off. :LOL:

absolutely postman and I like your posts. please don't load up too short only unexpected bad news flow will stop the ES pushing to at least 1794.00 by weekend possible 1800.00. I will be happy to explain why to you over the weekend on pm.

GTTY

I would appreciate that. (y)