Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Trading tip for the day. Buy now go away walk the dog, exercise, 'surprise' the wife do anything but sit in front of the screen all day.
Come back in 8 hours and you will have made 20 points. :rolleyes:

I've made my 20 points already! Look out darling here I come. :LOL:

Whats the betting they do something stupid like push the Dow to 16,440 before selling off. (up another 100 points from here).

These pivots work consistently. (y)

the "pivot" is not the important point, but rather they force a type of behaviour which is "buy strength and selling weakness" normaly people see weak prices and they want to buy which is wrong and losing strategy, pivots overcome this bias which is in most people

Can you tell me whats the best place to find pivot information, or do you work it out yourself?

just search "pivot point calculator" in google u will get 100's results,

i posted a video from a legendary trader in this thread I try and find it, video is long 50mins+

the "pivot" is not the important point, but rather they force a type of behaviour which is "buy strength and selling weakness" normaly people see weak prices and they want to buy which is wrong and losing strategy, pivots overcome this bias which is in most people

sorry to go back pivot class 101, but you mean if it is under the pivot point and price is weakening than you join in on the selling?

As you know I'm no fan of indicators, but I was looking at an article from Sam Seiden on our very own T2W:

http://www.trade2win.com/articles/1370-trading-systems-complex-world-simple-answers

He is the ultimate PA guy yet here he is using a stochastic to trade a down trending instrument by ignoring all buy signals and only taking overbought signals to go short. I put it on Dax chart from yesterday, it works very well in TRENDING market it even caught the turn and gave a nice signal when the trend reversed.

Attachments

• sam s.PNG
    sam s.PNG
    92.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: