Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I can see FTSE making Shooting Star in daily chart... by the time FTSE cash closes.. looks like it will be Shooting Star!!!

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 97
Armed and masked bank robbers burst into a bank and order everyone face down on the floor.

Brave customer reaches up and rips the mask off one of them - he promptly shoots him dead. Then he notices a cashier looking him as well and he shoots her dead as well.

"Anyone else?" he shouts.

Silence until a small voice says "I think my wife caught a peep"

Reactions: BSD
:LOL: talking of momentum I wish this damn market would burst into life one way or t'other. I know everyone waits for US with bated breath, but this is ridiculous.

It is pretty pathetic that people who control multi million pound accounts can't think for themselves and have to wait until their American cousins wake up and show them what to do.... :rolleyes:

I'm long everything - I've remortgaged the house sold the car, wife, kids (not the dog) and bought all the Dax, FTSE and DOW futures I could get my hands on. :mad: :rolleyes:

what about your cat?

you go home and kick your cat when market kick you !:LOL:

I'm long everything - I've remortgaged the house sold the car, wife, kids (not the dog) and bought all the Dax, FTSE and DOW futures I could get my hands on. :mad: :rolleyes:

WooHoo :clap:
I live in Birmingham so my house is worth £1,200.75 My wife is a bit old and knackered (no she cant see me type this) so I got £50 for her and my kids are lazy good for nothing sods (hopefully computer illiterate and cant check my browsing history) so I got £75 for the pair.
I invested that in futures and doubled my money on that rise. So allowing for costs I made around £1,300 (y) I'm off to the pub, err library for research.

I live in Birmingham so my house is worth £1,200.75 My wife is a bit old and knackered (no she cant see me type this) so I got £50 for her and my kids are lazy good for nothing sods (hopefully computer illiterate and cant check my browsing history) so I got £75 for the pair.
I invested that in futures and doubled my money on that rise. So allowing for costs I made around £1,300 (y) I'm off to the pub, err library for research.

A real trader ! (y)

Now the very very main question that begs is are you 100% sure about what your wife can or cannot read, the ycan be very canny at stuff like that !!!

That apart you've got the principles down pat so you can have a go at teaching speculation at Duke Uni.

images

:LOL:

Now the very very main question that begs is are you 100% sure about what your wife can or cannot read, the ycan be very canny at stuff like that !!!

That apart you've got the principles down pat so you can have a go at teaching speculation at Duke Uni.

images

:LOL:

I'll stick to Mornington Crescent thanks. ;)

I can tell ya that even she knows ... she will ignore what postman is doing provided as long as postman is making money...:LOL::LOL: