Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

osborne making europe speech on bbc news.

should be called, please dont vote for UKIP. UKIP favourites to win european elections.

Guys don't forget the triple expiration this week.

from CNBC:
---------------------------------------------
"I do think some of this may have to do with the fact that we have an expiration week. It may be playing with some of these portfolios," said Art Cashin, director of floor operations at UBS. There is a triple expiration of futures and options Friday.

Last edited:
Guys don't forget the triple expiration this week.

from CNBC:
---------------------------------------------
"I do think some of this may have to do with the fact that we have an expiration week. It may be playing with some of these portfolios," said Art Cashin, director of floor operations at UBS. There is a triple expiration of futures and options Friday.

thanks jessi

Dow STILL not having any of this, it is definitely not well.
Will some unexpected news come out this week?
I'm long Dow as a hedge on my short Dax because if it does go its got a lot of catching up to do.

Attachments

• hf.jpg
    hf.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 89
"Early that fall I not only was cleaned out again but I was so sick of the game I could no longer beat that I decided to leave New York and try something else some other place. I had been trading since my fourteenth year. I had made my first thousand dollars when I was a kid at fifteen, and my first ten thousand before I was twenty one. I had made and lost a ten thousand stake more than once. In New York I had made thousands and lost them. I got up to fifty thousand and two days later that went. I had no other business and knew no other game. After several years I was back where I began. No-worse, for I had acquired habits and a style of living that required money; though that part didn’t bother me as much as being wrong so consistently."

-- ???? (Guess - anyone ?)

"Early that fall I not only was cleaned out again but I was so sick of the game I could no longer beat that I decided to leave New York and try something else some other place. I had been trading since my fourteenth year. I had made my first thousand dollars when I was a kid at fifteen, and my first ten thousand before I was twenty one. I had made and lost a ten thousand stake more than once. In New York I had made thousands and lost them. I got up to fifty thousand and two days later that went. I had no other business and knew no other game. After several years I was back where I began. No-worse, for I had acquired habits and a style of living that required money; though that part didn’t bother me as much as being wrong so consistently."

-- ???? (Guess - anyone ?)
Livermore. Shame about the end.