Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

we should start the day with a prayer for the suicide cult, dax went from 450 to current 629 and climbing

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you peace.

Looks like the Algos are forcing the Dow back up overnight because it wont go up during the day when the traders are in. This exact pattern occurred last week.

we should start the day with a prayer for the suicide cult, dax went from 450 to current 629 and climbing

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you peace.

Is there life after Dax?

cnbc when one of their guest hosts gets busted for crap predictions they keep them off the air for year or so hoping viewers will forget their appalling advice, they have trotted out today one of those idiots.

I can find out more about US business from reading online pravda, a fine newspaper

dow futures 30 min
areas to watch
b8pvrq.gif

Sorry its not climbing, its been flat for half an hour. A post of 9635 at 9am will seal its fate.

different timeframes, different outlooks,

looking at 2 hour chart and its a almost vertical climb

comments not to offend anyone, or disparage them. sorry forgot you were shorting it this morning

9642 looks like double top

Good morning SD, Postman, HTW, dentist007 and everyone

Some interesting discussion, poem, pictures and Charts which i don't want to miss.

I am bit late today , catching up ....

different timeframes, different outlooks,
looking at 2 hour chart and its a almost vertical climb
comments not to offend anyone, or disparage them. sorry forgot you were shorting it this morning
9642 looks like double top

No worries, there's plenty of money to be made on the up AND down side. :)