Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They need to keep the momentum going to achieve the result - if this slides back by even 15 points its over. Just keep raising you stops.

'The result' being to f*ck up anyone who shorted it AFTER the first 2 minutes :p

'The result' being to f*ck up anyone who shorted it AFTER the first 2 minutes :p

mostly i would say the plunge is clearing trapped bulls from yesterdays cash close, once they are "cleared" the market can drift higher

no conspiracy

Dom is a cissy

From The Trader

Daily market outlook
14 January 2014

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

The sell-off on Wall Street yesterday was hard and unexpected. What is more, there was no clear reason behind it, with traders making vague references to recent weak employment data and concerns about forthcoming corporate earnings. But while the S&P has taken a battering, the European markets are still looking in reasonable shape for now. I am not especially tempted to try and trade, however, owing to the big risk of further choppiness in the near term. I would rather wait for the dust to settle and for equities then to resume their uptrend of recent weeks and months.

Dom is a cissy

... I am not especially tempted to try and trade, however, owing to the big risk of further choppiness in the near term. I would rather wait for the dust to settle and for equities then to resume their uptrend of recent weeks and months.

(y)

We live for the choppiness. :clap:

I think last nail in the coffin this week when all major Bank reports starting with JPM today....

IG Index has extended trading hours to eat all the stops :LOL:

Last edited:
It will carry on going up ! Move along, nothing to see here, you've had your stops hit please deposit more money and try again. :devilish:

Dax:

36% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
64% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall

morning barjon

intertrader have differential charts, dow/ftse included. spreads is reasonable 4pts

barjon have u ever looked into fama french 3 factor model for pairs trading?

aye, looked at several things (including diff charts) but can't find anything to beat my own figurework.

Been trying to work up dax/dow but it's all over the place - better moves though :):)