Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

London market makers have done a great job of painting a series of lower highs and lower lows all morning. Nice preparation for a rip this afternoon.

London market makers have done a great job of painting a series of lower highs and lower lows all morning. Nice preparation for a rip this afternoon.

what if they do a very small taper, may be 5bill? think bullard was hinting of something like his, not sure what fed puppet hilsenrath has said

anyone remember the date of the last time they were meant to taper but did not? did dax see through the charade

anyone remember the date of the last time they were meant to taper but did not? did dax see through the charade

It was September. And it's not likely the Germans know anything that the rest of the world dont. Having said that Nikkei was up 2% overnight.
It's just the FTSE lagging as usual. :rolleyes:

Dax is looney scalped a few though ;-)

Something I hadn't been paying attention to is s&p down 5 out of last 6 trading days.

Also there is still a 6 point gap to fill from Mondays gap open (unlike Dax and Dow S&P likes to fill gaps).

Its going to be fun this afternoon. :D

Loving my %b b band getting the oversold/bought nicely .. took the red arrow and one just now

Attachments

• %b.PNG
    %b.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
My personal opinion (and you know I'm not afraid to give it solicited or not).
No taper, and wording to suggest taper starts in March. (y)

Any other views?