Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

wow theres a lot of posts each day

for me still holding longs the more the merrier
there are two potential patterns in play inverted five and a trend both of which would produce a high today above 6530 with 6553 right on the money
with 6388 still in play the inverted five is currently favoured

This is amazing... we know it has to do 6560 ..possible 6579...am just playing the range but always to the upside...was back in at 6501 this morning ..out at the spike up on news and back in again at 6502..only small positions mind you..

there are two potential patterns in play inverted five and a trend both of which would produce a high today above 6530 with 6553 right on the money

mmmm..would be happy with the 6553 yes

me holding too... next resistance is 6550-6560 and then down to the bottom of channel (y)

I have 952 as my Dow target that takes it to the top of the channel I posted earlier.
Dax is going along for the ride.

all on hold until fomc/taper/no taper

has oscar said anything yet?

Oscar is seeing Bear flags everywhere and says No taper.
OMG are you going against "The Great Carboni" with your 60% taper view?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar is seeing Bear flags everywhere and says No taper.
OMG are you going against "The Great Carboni" with your 60% taper view?

that is what the great mohammed el arian is saying 50-60% taper chance this week.

if Oscar says no taper then no taper it is , what time wil we know ?

You will know at 7 PM.
Unless you own a major American trading house - in which case you've already told Ben what he must do! ;)

:)

there is an american betting website that gives odds for political stuff it might have something on taper, can't remember the name

Last edited:
U.K. retail sale volumes soared to a three-month high in December, fuelling optimism over the U.K.'s economic outlook, industry data showed on Wednesday. In a report, the Confederation of British Industry said the result of its index of U.K. retailers improved to 34.0 this month from a reading of 1.0 in November. Analysts had expected the index to rise to 10.0 in December. On the index, a reading above 0.0 indicates higher sales volume, below indicates lower.

Read more at: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/in...rdecember_1010488.html?utm_source=ref_article

how much of this soaring sales is the release of sony playstation version 4 ?

:)

there is an american betting website that gives odds for political stuff it might have something on taper, can't remember the name

Well that IS interesting.
PaddyPower were doing taper bets but not anymore...
http://www.businessinsider.com/you-can-now-bet-on-tapering-2013-9
You Can Now Place A Bet On Paddy Power On When The Fed Will Taper

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/current-affairs/us-federal-reserve?ev_oc_grp_ids=1284640
CURRENT AFFAIRS
US FEDERAL RESERVE BETTING
Sorry, there are no events available to bet on right now. Please check back later.

I cant find anyone who is giving odds on Tapering today ... very strange. Those guys will take a bet on when your granny dies so this is a surprise.