Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I guess ig index are representative of most SB's
So when you see 73% of people long FTSE and 75% Short Dax you dont have to wonder too hard why its profit before tax1 is £192.2 million.
Thats money they've taken from people being wrong!

I guess ig index are representative of most SB's
So when you see 73% of people long FTSE and 75% Short Dax you dont have to wonder too hard why its profit before tax1 is £192.2 million.
Thats money they've taken from people being wrong!

Well, that figure can be misleading. I do not know if they have provided any guide or help on how read or interpret that sentiment.

If 100k people bet £2 pp and 100 say £10 or £100 pp what that indicator will show?

Well, that figure can be misleading. I do not know if they have provided any guide or help on how read or interpret that sentiment.

If 100k people bet £2 pp and 100 say £10 or £100 pp what that indicator will show?

if they provided historical graph of sentiment from ig alongside ftse chart would be interesting reading

its based on client a/cs

73% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
27% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall

Attachments

• sna.jpg
    sna.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 112
DOW drops 70 points and FTSE still just about holds support at 6600
Wonder if it can take the first step of the ladder Postman was so kind to generate?