Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Anyone short Dax, im short from 9340, but thinking of cutting it, not sure if its going to drop

Anyone short Dax, im short from 9340, but thinking of cutting it, not sure if its going to drop

Personally I think the DAX is overbought. It is due a down day but you never know in these markets. Stick to your research and place a stop loss you're happy with.

There are loads of economic news coming out tomorrow mostly related to Germany.

US will be close, therefore market can be volatile, you can expect many swings leading to stop loss only to turn its way.

If German news are positive then rally.

JT

Last edited:

Just so you can make an informed decision I've attached a graph of the daily Dax.

:LOL:

Attachments

• dow2daily.jpg
    dow2daily.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 80
mac83 , just had a look into DAX chart, I can tell you shorting DAX now can be dangerous.

If you are looking for 10 to 15 points then might be ok. but for 10-15 points risk is huge.

DAX is perfect bullish consolidation mood after a big move and looking to break up soon.

JT

Forget charts, patterns or any kind of TA. It's irrelevant and has been for a year. The market does not drop and will not drop, and whatever target anyone picks will be hit. At least in the short term.

For completeness I've added the daily FTSE chart.

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 85
Forget charts, patterns or any kind of TA. It's irrelevant and has been for a year. The market does not drop and will not drop, and whatever target anyone picks will be hit. At least in the short term.

That's an encouraging view samspade79 !!!

I like that (y) "Money never sleeps"

That's an encouraging view samspade79 !!!

I like that (y) "Money never sleeps"

If you mean encouraging because "everyone is now bull and therefore collapse imminent" you're wrong, because I've missed out on almost the entire run, but I'm still mostly on the sidelines. I was short until the SP1460s and then covered. I waited for a pullback that never came to go long. I went long FTSE a month or so ago but that's been a waste of time, while the SP added another 10%.

I may just buy a bit coin and wait a week. Easy 1000%.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I will cut it soon doesnt look like it wants to drop

If you mean encouraging because "everyone is now bull and therefore collapse imminent" you're wrong, because I've missed out on almost the entire run, but I'm still mostly on the sidelines. I was short until the SP1460s and then covered. I waited for a pullback that never came to go long. I went long FTSE a month or so ago but that's been a waste of time, while the SP added another 10%.

I may just buy a bit coin and wait a week. Easy 1000%.

No, No, I did not mean that....I mean encouraging about being positive on market. UP and UP only ! that's ok with me :LOL:

UP and Down doesn't really matter to me.