is there a div overnight on ftse pls

LONDON, Nov 18 (Reuters) - The following FTSE 100 companies will go
ex-dividend on Wednesday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the
latest dividend payout.
According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of
the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 7.4 points off
the index.

use this link in future

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q="...F0QWV4YHABA&ved=0CAkQpwUoAw&biw=1013&bih=1057

Last edited:
I must say Postman... You've been making a fair few bad calls recently. Has one started on the mulled wine already?

I posted a +22, +2 and -9 today.
Given the moves in the market that was pretty sh1t.

But todays not over yet. :p

What a wacky day.
But at least the US markets proved they are NOT going down for anyone. More upside tomorrow.

What a wacky day.
But at least the US markets proved they are NOT going down for anyone. More upside tomorrow.

It was certainly no conviction sell off. I do think we will have more downside this week though.

I'm off to the canaries in the afternoon so to be honest I don't care lol

What a wacky day.

postman, I do not agree completely, tomorrow will be confirmation day. If DOW breaks 15945 down then 15800 is certain.

JT

postman, I do not agree completely, tomorrow will be confirmation day. If DOW breaks 15945 down then 15800 is certain.

JT

Good luck with that.
Given what b@stards the people who set prices are, they will never give a sucker an even break. Why let people buy something cheaper this week when you know its going to be more expensive next week?

Good luck with that.
Given what b@stards the people who set prices are, they will never give a sucker an even break. Why let people buy something cheaper this week when you know its going to be more expensive next week?

Correct, if at all. But lets see how its goes.... I have my plan ready both ways....:cheesy:

Well sir, I closed DOW @ 15962 and FTSE @ 6674.

FTSE : 27 points
DOW: 38 points

Dow is sitting on parallel channel support line, need a nice sleep.

Long ASX 5331 with Limit 5348.

JT

Last edited: