Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I closed all my positions @ 6702, with some profit, will calculate and post later. I damn bought all overs :)

I am now flat and looking to short.

EDIT: Overall gain of 7 point

Last edited:
Actually short dow @ 16000 thats less risky :)

Ha ha struggle to turn off your screen?

There is definitely resistance at the 16020 range. I said yesterday it would take a couple of days to push through and this has turned out to be the case. I think we will drop going into the close.

Ha ha struggle to turn off your screen?

There is definitely resistance at the 16020 range. I said yesterday it would take a couple of days to push through and this has turned out to be the case. I think we will drop going into the close.

True, the thing is chopy market very hard to play.. you keep getting signal only to be proven wrong....and you keep losing money, if you see chart of the whole day you will be fascinated so see the movement and range.

Looks like I have got it right this time, fingure crossed.

:)

Last edited:
True, the thing is chopy market very hard to play.. you keep getting signal only to be proven wrong....and you keep losing money, if you see chart of the whole day you will be fascinated so see the movement and range.

Looks like I have got it right this time, fingure crossed.

:)

Yes I know what you mean. It's hard to predict. I say sell the bounces for the next couple of days