Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

6680 is now important line to watch. Its 100 MA in 1 hr chart and trend line in 30 minutes chart.

I would start thinking about closing my position if that breaks.

watch 955 on dow cash, overnight couple of big people talking about how overvalued us markets are, icahn and ben inker

Hey guys I have a problem with the dealing software on my PC.
I buy stocks as normal, then when I come back to sell them later they are worth LESS than when I bought them. Has anyone seen this problem before? Who do I call to get this fixed? :LOL:

Hey guys I have a problem with the dealing software on my PC.
I buy stocks as normal, then when I come back to sell them later they are worth LESS than when I bought them. Has anyone seen this problem before? Who do I call to get this fixed? :LOL:

Hey I get that problem as well... just noticed all my buy since yesterday shrinked.

JT

I am ever so slightly nervous of my Dow long positions from yesterday. Averaging in @ 16001. Come on Ben throw some more money at the problem.

I am ever so slightly nervous of my Dow long positions from yesterday. Averaging in @ 16001. Come on Ben throw some more money at the problem.

the dow gained about 13pts but check sp500 cash. it had down day and engulfing bearish candle

sp500 may have found minor resistance at 1800 (high was 1802)

dow cash below 955 (looks like minor support failed derived from dow futures)

dow has started to back and fill and have congestion/digestion days

Last edited: