Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think 15272 is a gimme now. And the big gap open ...
Just a bit early on the call.

think IBM poor results after close sank dow. not sure it will rebound, lets see if dow can hold pattern of higher lows on daily

u asked about 6600 i denied it. got high as 6583, wonder if u were using 6600 as a stop?

think IBM poor results after close sank dow. not sure it will rebound, lets see if dow can hold pattern of higher lows on daily

u asked about 6600 i denied it. got high as 6583, wonder if u were using 6600 as a stop?

Not in the FTSE today - I'm becoming bullish about her. Waiting for the test of the hourly channel bottom between 6480 and 6500.

did u "sell the news" once ceiling deal was announced in dow?

I made one loss and a couple of small profit trades last night short and long but when it raced up into the close I didn't want to hold overnight.
I'm having fun this morning though. :D
Dont forget you cant go wrong if your long the Dax.

I made one loss and a couple of small profit trades last night short and long but when it raced up into the close I didn't want to hold overnight.
I'm having fun this morning though. :D
Dont forget you cant go wrong if your long the Dax.

yep ibm tanked 6%, but its year chart shows that it is suffering, must have been worse than expected.

what will market focus on without debt ceiling? there must be market based measures to establish the likely date of tapering? us consumer is losing confidence judging by the daily gallup tracking poll. taper seems unlikely

We publish the performance of our daily trading strategies so you can see how well we are doing. Each trading strategy and its update are date & time stamped and we record the market price at that time. Using our performance methodology detailed below, we are able to calculate a performance for every strategy we publish. You can also check our Pips table highlighting our total points achieved per month since May 2008

Attachments

• first4trading.png
    first4trading.png
    46 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
The S&P seems quite restrained today.
SD - I think your IBM call was good. Thats having a major impact on the Dow.