Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

not quite there on the daily
needs to stay above 15080-15100 area
2rcbh1f.gif

Its ultra quiet - I guess they'll keep piling on the upward pressure before a big move late in the day.

did something happen in global equity , if it did can u please tell me

nice song postman

The FED's going to stop feeding the markets with free money, and every day that goes by the nearer it gets.
Plus ...
"US shutdown: Debt default looms
6:13 PM Monday Oct 7, 2013
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democratic leaders discuss the government shutdown and their disagreement with Speaker of the House John Boehner. Photo / AP EXPAND
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democratic leaders discuss the government shutdown and their disagreement with Speaker of the House John Boehner. Photo / AP
The United States moved closer to the possibility of the first-ever default on the government's debt as Speaker John Boehner adamantly ruled out a House vote on a straightforward bill to boost the borrowing authority without concessions from President Barack Obama."
Note the time - its an article from the future so it must be right. (New Zealand Herald)

The FED's going to stop feeding the markets with free money, and every day that goes by the nearer it gets.
Plus ...
"US shutdown: Debt default looms
6:13 PM Monday Oct 7, 2013
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democratic leaders discuss the government shutdown and their disagreement with Speaker of the House John Boehner. Photo / AP EXPAND

the us wont default unless they are insane, the market signals for us debt are saying that. it must be something else? dow showing minus 140ish

1658.67 is 61.8 fib of september advance (sp500dec) approx 6372

the us wont default unless they are insane, the market signals for us debt are saying that. it must be something else? dow showing minus 140ish

1658.67 is 61.8 fib of september advance (sp500dec) approx 6372

Dont forget the Tea Party are behind this, remember Sarah palin - They ARE insane. :LOL:
Think David Icke.

David Icke ? did he tell us that jimmy saville was a paedophile while BBC were making a tribute program for him?

And also
..told the BBC's Terry Wogan show that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes.
...At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian.
Its on wikipedia so it must be true. :LOL:

Traded the Euro and all was fine::)

But the DAX !! - scared me off from trading it after that first violent down bar -confused me and feared a big bounce back up from it.
So what caused the Dax to dive (FTSE too I think) ???:eek:

Attachments

• euro.jpg
    euro.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 102
  • dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 97