Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DOW looking for 707

FTSE 368

but would prefer a bounce from here

Im too ecstatic to trade

Cheers guys

I banged on safety dance and hit the volume no idea what dance Im doing but mrs thinks Im mad

I can recommend the Robot dance when your trading like a machine. The Hokey Pokey is a good pick me up when things are bad.

Now looking for a good price to short.

ECB does though.

Mark, aAre you saying the ECB have enough money to support Spain and Italy? Or will they just print euros, if they are allowed to do it.

Well done DC 8% of your pot is still a big pot. Great trading. I am sure Mrs DC will help you spend it, no matter how crazy you look.

Mark, aAre you saying the ECB have enough money to support Spain and Italy? Or will they just print euros, if they are allowed to do it.

Well done DC 8% of your pot is still a big pot. Great trading. I am sure Mrs DC will help you spend it, no matter how crazy you look.

As we have heard all day, too big to fail, too big to bailout.
Unless there is a dramatic turn Italy will need a bail out. You have to expect them to do everything they can, including the ECB printing. That's just my opinion, im no economist but as a trader you do learn a lot about how things work.
The alternative just would be disastrous.

As we have heard all day, too big to fail, too big to bailout.
Unless there is a dramatic turn Italy will need a bail out. You have to expect them to do everything they can, including the ECB printing. That's just my opinion, im no economist but as a trader you do learn a lot about how things work.
The alternative just would be disastrous.

I think you are right Reksa... the market is forcing the ECB to follow the Fed and BOE

So the Fed are printing money, and the dollar index went up 1.44% so far today. You would think if everyone starts printing money then gold should have gone up today. It is down 0.56% as I type.

Brave call with the ES DJ. It seems fairly range bound for now. I guess if I was going to go long, I would wait for one more test of 1235. The gap is from 1268 which I don't see getting filled, but I do see a pullback to 1252 at some stage.

Dollar is a safe haven. Expected to go up.

I'm not saying its a good thing to print money, but when there is no alternative what can you do. They cant just watch these countries crumble. Just need the Germans to make it legal.